To manage major projects at Colonial Tool Group Inc.
· Liaise with customers, sales personnel, finance, engineering, manufacturing and vendors.
· The position will require monitoring of schedules, and driving closure of issues with the related parties. Monitoring budgets and reporting on progress. It will also include participation in proposals.
· The Project Manager should participate in contract renewal and review of commercial issues.
· The position will coordinate the kick off meetings once a project is entered into the system, to ensure the technical and commercial requirements are being executed.
· This position will act as an extension to the Product Managers with more emphasis on schedules and budgets and less on technical aspects.
· Coordinate with the Product Managers and Manufacturing Management manpower allocation, i.e. engineering and manufacturing.
· Offer system training and organizational management.
· Assist in standardize quote procedures to minimize time from RFQ to quote.
This position interacts with all levels of personnel, vendors, and customers.
· Minimum 3 years experience working in Project Management
· Degree in Business Administration preferred
· Previous experience working with electrical and hydraulic systems is an asset
SALARY & BENEFITS
· Competitive Salary Paid Bi-Weekly
· Excellent Benefit Package
Job Type: Full-time