Manage and direct all quality efforts at Colonial Tool Group Inc.
· Reports directly to VP of Operations.
· Supervises and directs the quality personnel in the bargaining unit.
Key Result Area #1
· Primary function is to ensure and maintain all quality objectives of CTGI.
· Ensure customer requirements are met or exceeded for all products and services.
Key Result Area #2
· Ensures the manufacturing facility maintains and surpasses the highest levels of Health, Safety and Environmental policies established by the Ontario government.
Key Result Area #3
· Continuously audits and maintains the principles of ISO
Key Result Area #4
· Ensure the maintenance of the Reliability and Maintainability of the spindle products for both Colonial Tool Group Inc. and Colonial Tool Sales & Service.
Key Result Area #5
· Ensures all plant engineering procedures and policies are followed by manufacturing.
· This position interacts with all levels of personnel, vendors, and customers.
· Must be trained in the latest ISO principles and objectives.
· Engineering Graduate with a background in Metallurgy preferred
· Assures Product Quality Objectives.
· Assures the manufacturing facility maintains and surpasses the highest levels of Health, Safety and Environmental policies established by the government.
· Assure adequate training of all employees regarding quality, healthy and safety.
· Assures maximum customer satisfaction for all products and services through zero defects shipped to the customer.
· Manages all plant engineering issues.
SALARY & BENEFITS
· Competitive Salary Paid Bi-Weekly
· Excellent Benefit Package
Job Type: Full-time