Mori Seiki CNC Machine Spindle Repair From Colonial Tool Group
Mori-Seiki, a leading Japanese machine tool builder, provides high-quality, high-performance CNC machine spindles that are used around the world. When they need to be rebuilt or repaired, you need an equally trusted name. Enter Colonial Tool Group. Our own reputation as a world-class machine tooling company with more than 70 years of experience means we can be trusted with your CNC lathe spindle repair. We will apply methodical steps to inspect, diagnose and repair your Mori Seiki spindle, and get it back to you as good – if not better – than before.
A Proven Procedure
When you team up with Colonial Tool Group, you’re taking advantage of our large pool of knowledge and expertise. We work hard to satisfy our customers, and know that getting your machines back up and running reliably is key to your success. We have broken every CNC machine spindle repair or rebuild down to its core steps:
- Pretest stage: We can’t fix your spindle if we don’t know what’s wrong with it. Before any intervention, we will visually inspect your Mori Seiki spindle and then run it on our test bench, This allows us to do vibration analysis, verify encoder readings, measure tooling runouts and pull force to give us a baseline and understanding of what is out of spec.
- Disassembly: It is necessary to disassemble your spindle to determine what the root cause of the problem is. We do this carefully and methodically, and photograph every step. We can measure various features and compare to the manufacturers’ specifications.
- Purchasing: With the information gleaned in the disassembly step, we can create our plan for repairing or rebuilding your Mori Seiki spindle. This often involves purchasing new components, and we always used quality new or reconditioned parts that meet or exceed the performance of the originals.
- Report: At this stage, we need your input. We provide you with a detailed teardown report, and explain the necessary repairs. We wait for your approval before starting any repairs, because we want you to be informed of the work involved.
- Repairs: Here’s where our technicians get to work their magic. They will repair your Mori Seiki CNC lathe spindle and perform a thorough run-in. After a final verification to ensure everything is ruining properly, their job is complete and your equipment is ready for many more hours of use.
A Trusted Name
When you’ve been in the industry as long as we have, you earn a reputation. In the case of Colonial Tool Group, we pride ourselves in our courteous, professional attitude, serious, dedicated technicians and open, clear communication. We look forward to hearing from you, and discussing your Mori Seiki CNC lathe machine. Together, we’ll plan the necessary spindle repairs or rebuild. Call Colonial Tool Group today and we will answer any questions you might have, and provide you with a free quote. You can trust us with your CNC machine and tooling, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with our experience.