Royal Precision Spindle Repairs and Rebuilds
Royal Precision is a Taiwanese CNC tool manufacturer offering a diverse lineup of belt drive, direct drive, motorized and other spindles. Since 2003, the company has been building a reputation for the quality and accuracy of its products.
As Royal Precision spindles are gaining in popularity, there is an ongoing need for repair and rebuilding facilities with the expertise to service them properly. Colonial Tool Group is a recognized leader in Royal Precision CNC spindle repairs. Keep reading to learn more, or contact our office directly for assistance.
Royal Precision Spindle Repair Options
We strive to provide our clients with economical alternatives to replacing a spindle that has been damaged or worn out. We offer:
· Repairs for Royal Precision spindle motors and other components
· Bearing and seal replacements for Royal Precision spindles
· Complete tool rebuilds that restore aging Royal Precision spindles to like-new condition
Every job starts with a thorough visual inspection, testing and disassembly. Using sophisticated equipment as well as the expertise of our in-house engineers, we can identify visual damage and wear, and perform vibration analyses and other testing that lets us know exactly what needs to be repaired. With this information, we’ll present you with a detailed quote for a service, and help you determine the best way forward.
Why Colonial Tool Group?
CNC machines are sophisticated pieces of equipment that demand the highest level of service. Here’s why you should consider Colonial Tool Group for any Royal Precision CNC machine spindle repair:
· We can get the job done faster. 24-hour repair capabilities allow us to complete most Royal Precision spindle rebuilds in two to three weeks. More importantly, we will provide transparent communication throughout the process, so you are kept in the loop and don’t have to deal with any last-minute surprises.
· We stand behind our work. All repaired spindles are extensively tested to ensure a high level of quality control. Reassembly is performed by the same technician who took the spindle apart in the first place, which improves accountability and reduces the risk of an error. As a result, we are able to offer a one-year warranty on all rebuilt spindles.
· We document everything we do. When your repair or rebuild is completed, you’ll have access to test results and photographs clearly outlining what we did and why. This gives you the peace of mind of knowing all promised work has been completed, and helps us troubleshoot if a problem occurs later.
· We have access to leading technology. Colonial Tool Group has invested heavily in our spindle repair capabilities. Testing and repair equipment includes a state-of-the-art VS Sensorik digital calibration and measurement unit (DCMU), among other tools.
All Royal Precision spindle repairs are done in our Windsor, Ontario, facility. For convenient service for U.S. customers, we maintain a Detroit-area drop-off location that will save you the additional time and expense of shipping to Canada. Once we have received your spindle, we will get back to you with a detailed estimate and repair plan as quickly as possible.
To learn more, call or email our head office today.